Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

fathers

what a great day to honor the great men in my life!

here's to my father ... the most sentimental guy i know. one of the greatest lessons i learned from him is thats its ok to show emotion. if you are sad, angry, moved or joyful, show it! so thanks dad for the teaching me how to be passionate, sentimental and so much more.

also, a very special "thank you" to the father who raised my husband into the man he is today.

all photos by christine hall. thanks again for capturing these memories!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how daughters love their daddies! The third picture is so sweet...awww....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! You are just so beautiful and I love the one where your dad is getting ready to cry!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...