Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

day fifteen

insert superhero pose here

scarf: target
dress: old navy
belt: f21
tights: i have no idea
boots: vintage (ebay)

as i mentioned here, blue and green is my favorite color combination.  i get pretty happy when i wear these 2 colors together :)

{not really sure if you can tell, but these cream color tights are cable-knit.}

this bracelet is one i took home from my mom's house.  i forget if she has told me where it is from or not.  anywho, i get a lot of compliments on it, so i thought i would show it to you. 

happy monday! 

2 comments:

  1. ooh, i love the bracelet and the cowboy boots. im in the market for a good pair (once the remix is over, of course) and this is only inspiring me more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i took a similar superhero photo this weekend and my hubs made fun of me so i didn't include it on my blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...