Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

recap

wow, blogger hates me today!

so i have been sitting here for like 45 minutes trying to get these pics in order ... 10 rows of 3, is that so hard?  it must be because im done with it.  so i apologize for however it ends up posting :)  

this time around i learned the following:
  • my work clothes are not very fun at all.
  • i need more print in my life ... a closet full of solids just aint cuttin it!
  • i have enough clothes (except for my lack of prints)  *he he*
  • i am a bit tired of posing, seeing my face and talking about clothes on this blog!!!
  • that friends do let friends cut their own bangs.  
  • not to do another one of these challenges in the middle of the seasons changing.  BUT if i do, be more prepared for cooler and warmer days.  
  • i learned more but im spent from dealing with the picture issue.  
and this is my 30 for 30 recap:
1
2
3

4

5

6

7

8
9
10 
11
12
13
14
15

16
17 
18













19 
20 
21
22
23

24

25

26

27 
28

30

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...