Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

stealing polish and the winner revealed

do you ever get such a great deal on something, you leave the store feeling like someone will ask to check your bags?  i felt like that friday night leaving rite aid.  half their nail polish was 75% off.  im not known for keeping my nails pretty and painted but this great deal inspired me to try something new.


--------------------------------------------------------
thanks to everyone that helped me celebrate my new look and 300th post!  

the winner of the awesome handwarming mug and itunes gift card is ...


congratulations star!  
i'll shoot you an email later today to get your address. 

2 comments:

  1. Very fun nails! You make me want to paint mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. LOVE the nails!
    2. I'm probably way more excited than I should be about winning. I think my husband thinks I'm crazy. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...