Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

high five for friday

linking up with lauren at from my grey desk to talk about my 5 favorite things from this past week.  

1) i love getting presents from friends.  although, these days, presents for me are usually presents for mister ... but thats ok :)

 2)  i love that there is always at least one coworker that has a stash of chocolate to share!  also, its awesome when your chocolate talks to you.


 3)  acoustic worship is my favorite!


4)  we painted mister's room and my bro brought up most of the furniture we will be using.  i am well aware that i look a bit like a terrorist.  husband made me wear this mask even though the fumes were not bad at all.  safety first!

5)  last, but certainly not least, is that husband and i felt our first strong kick from mister this past saturday.  i love that we were able to share that together.  im also excited to say that i have reached the halfway point in my pregnancy.  i hope the 2nd half goes as smooth as the first.  

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how the nursery progresses. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too adorable. I'm itching to paint! What color were you painting??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...