Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

high five for insta-friday

its friday!!!!

that means im linking up with lauren, jeanette, and rachel to share the little things that made my week awesome.

ONE:
every wedesday morning i meet with 3 other ladies from our church for what we call mountain group.  we go through this discipleship workbook one chapter at a time to learn what a disciple looks like, how to become a disciple and help to create more disciples.  although the workbook is a great tool, what i really love about my mountain group are the people :)  we are walking through life together, encouraging each other and holding one another accountable.  i know for a fact that they care more about my character than my comfort.  our heart breaks for one another during hard times and we laugh a lot of mornings barely getting through that weeks lesson.  i am so very thankful for this group of women and our time together.  i look forward to leading my own mountain group in the future. 

TWO:
puppy smiles always tug on my heart strings!

THREE:
omar showing some love for daddy.

FOUR:
meeting new people at our block party.

FIVE:
full term has been reached!!!  today is the beginning of my 37th week of pregnancy.  that means that although my due date is a few weeks away, mister has been fully cooked and will survive quite nicely in the outside world. 
week 10 and week 37

Photobucket

life rearranged

Hello Hue Little Things

friday favorite things | finding joy

13 comments:

  1. how neat that you get to meet with those women - what a blessing!! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a cute baby bump :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppy smiles are totally one of the best things out there! What a great week you've had! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love hearing about your group! i'd love to do something like that with the women in my church. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pregnancy progression shots. You look great! Your mountain group sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 37 weeks! You look beautiful! Your fur babies are so cute!

    LKF @Bmore Domestic #H54F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puppy smiles are the best! And man oh man is that a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the pups in this post! They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh i love the pup photos especially since my husband and i have two :-) congrats on full term but i think you meant to say 37 not 27 right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so many wonderful blessings! thanks for sharing. Love the dogs and congratulations on the imminent arrival of your baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute puppy ! And you're looking amazing ! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes fast (I just couldn't wait to give birth at 37 weeks !)
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  12. "i know for a fact that they care more about my character than my comfort." I love this! Loved your photos, and congratulations on reaching full term!! :) Stopping by from Friday Favorite Things, have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww I love puppy smiles too!! And you are an adorable pregnant woman :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...