Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

one month ago

on the morning of november 4th, i woke up having what i thought were contractions.  i quietly and quickly downloaded an app that would help me time them and track their consistency.  after an hour of 1 minute contractions about 8 minutes apart, i woke husband up and we decided to call the doctor.  if henry had not been breech, i would have labored at home for a while, but seeing how i could see the top of his head sticking out from under my ribs and i had not eaten or drank anything yet we went in around 8 am to prepare for a c-section.  


we were absolutely giddy with excitement.

in only a few short hours we were in the operating room and they brought in husband to sit with me.  i remember it all happening very fast but not in a frighting way at all.  


before we knew it, henry allen was here.  





i cannot believe that a month has already gone by.  

2 weeks old
3 weeks old

happy one month henry!

coming soon:
  • one month stats (after our dr. appointment on friday)
  • thoughts on my c-section
  • how breast feeding is going for henry and i
  • nursery reveal
  • my favorite and most used things from the first few weeks

3 comments:

  1. I will always remember this day too as I do remember the birth of my other nephew! My morning went a little different though! lol Beings you where not scheduled for surgery until 3 days later I assumed I had the time to party hard that Sat night, instead I woke up still tipsy with 763 text/missed calls! But as I promised I still managed to make it in time! Moral of the story is I will always be there for this little man no matter what the night before was like!

    Cant believe he is a month old, almost time for motorcycles, fishing/hunting, camping, and talks about women! Love this little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is ADORABLE! Lovely post. Congratulations on the newest member of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, this month really has gone fast! He is so cute :) Love the one month sticker, and I'm so looking forward to your coming soon post(s)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...